Welcome to the 2019-20 Winter Recreation League Registration!
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account from Beavercreek Stars.
The Beavercreek Stars Youth Basketball Program is a volunteer, non-profit organization promoting high quality, competitive basketball. The program includes boys & girls in grades 1-12. The Stars recreational basketball program is open to students inside and outside of the Beavercreek school district.
- Winter session will be different this year with games being played on either Friday or Saturdays on the following weeks: Dec.7th, 14th, 21st, Jan 4th, 11th, 25th, Feb 1st, and 8th. for 1st thru 12th grade boys and girls. This program is designed to teach children the fundamentals of the game and increase their basketball skills.
- Practice will start the week of Nov.18th for a week before Thanksgiving break and then resume on Dec. 2nd and teams will practice once a week and continue with this schedule through the season as space is available. Season consists of 8 games.
- Fee: $95.00, payable to the Beavercreek Stars. Fee covers the cost of a jersey, referees and a ball. Oct. 27th, 2019 is the registration deadline. You will be contacted by your coach by the end of Nov.
- One game a week with games being played on Fri night and Saturdays (Could be Sunday if we need a make-up game for any reason). Game times subject to court availability.
- When signing up, both registrations HAVE TO MATCH each other's player or coach request in order to approve it.
- Volunteers needed to coach!!! We also will need parents to help run the time clock and keep score at each game.
- Contact Cody Grant at (Cell) 513-225-3143 for questions or to volunteer Email: email@example.com